Ah, Monday. Dreary, rainy Monday. How I hate thee. Let me count the ways...
Bet enough of my ranting. Let's set some goals, shall we?
1. Start a short story. ANY short story. Move on from flash for a little while.
2. Hopefully hear back from Every Day Fiction about 'Heart's Wish'.
3. Start back up on Pool of Souls, my ongoing WIP I started 3 years ago.
4. Keep on networking away, but put a time limit on it already! I'll try to only check on meaningless stuff 2-3 times a day. Try being the key word.
5. Get some of the books I requested through the interloan library system here in the boondocks.
6. Encourage at least one unhappy / despaired author-to-be.
7. Learn at least one good lesson in the writing business each day & share it with you all at the end of the week.
That's it. Besides get some sleep, clean the house, do laundry, get groceries, cook yummy meals my toddlers will eat, etc.