Monday, March 12, 2012

Trudging though Edit Swampland

I'm doing just that. 

It's amazing how overwhelming edits & revisions can be.  Overshadowing all that is the fact that my self-inflicted deadline of April is fast approaching, and I really want to start querying agents.

THAT brings up another overwhelming thought.  Do agents / publishers really require an online presence?  I've read & heard all kinds of conflicting information on this, but the fact of the matter is I DON'T HAVE MUCH OF ONE YET!!! 

THUS the biggest headache of all.  How to build one?  Google it & you'll end up with the biggest headache of all. 

I Twitter and have a Facebook page, but trying to keep current with even those (let alone a blog!!!) is almost too much for a mommy with two toddlers.  Sigh.

How do you network?  Find motivation to blog?  Motivate yourself through revisions?

No comments:

Post a Comment