Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday Wisdom: The #Paleo Diet and #Halloween



Today, I wanted to share some awesome line or ten about the secrets to being a successful author, but I got nothin'. All I can say is keep writing. Keep submitting. Keep your fingers crossed! 

Seriously, I'll dive into deeper stuff in the coming weeks.

So, what bit of wisdom do I have for you on this lovely Wednesday?
 

DON'T ATTEMPT A PALEO LIFESTYLE

CHALLENGE DURING HALLOWEEN!!



Need I explain why? Heath bars. They. Are. Evil. Especially at 2 in the afternoon when you've been KILLING the Paleo thing all day and 

BAM!



the afternoon munchies slay your best intentions.

OR, you could simply throw out every single piece of candy your munchins bring home from all your lovely neighbors. Yeah, like Dad will let that happen.

Happy Writing!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment