Friday, April 20, 2012

C: Chips (Middleswarth, That Is)



What?!?!?! You've never heard of Middleswarth chips? Never tasted their BBQ numminess? 
You've not lived.

Middleburg, Pennsylvania made, they're my ultimate favorite & bed drool inducing chips of all time.

While recently visiting my old stomping grounds, I aquired two large bags of BBQ along with a pack of Selter's Lebanon Bologna.


Never heard of that either??? Get a life.
Seriously.

So here I sit on this sunny Friday back home in good old MA with a lunch containing both of these yummy PA natives.


What's on your plate for lunch? What's your favorite chip?


3 comments:

  1. LOL

    Noooooooooo, I've never heard of either of these. The crisps look yummy. Can't get those here though.

    jabelfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be waiting awhile. I can't even get them here in MA!!! I stock up when I get home to the farm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay & Ray's dark potato chips, also a PA exclusive chip... and Lebanon bologna with cream cheese...yum.

    ReplyDelete