Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - Where Do You Find the Time!?!


Hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the image above for more info & the linky list of other participating authors!




Not a whole lot happening this week, but hey ... who the heck has time to read anyway??!!? Seriously. I wouldn't mind a few more hours in the day to get caught up.


Won:

Deceptions of the Heart
Click on image to add on Goodreads


Sadly enough, I have no idea of where & when I entered to win a signed paperback by my fellow Still Moments Publishing author, Denise Moncrief.

Having children does something to the brain. I kid you not. I call it 'mommy brain', and it's a horrible disease. But anyhoo. Onto the next.



The Star Dwellers (The Dwellers, #2)
Click image to add on Goodreads


I was on a roll this week! This one I picked up through a blog hop. The first book, The Moon Dwellers, got a 3.5 star rating from me. Review can be found HERE. Not jumping out of my skin, but I'll definitely give this one a go once I have a bit more time to dive in!!



ARC Received For Review:


Soul Avenged (Sons of Wrath #1)
Click on image to add on Goodreads

Oh heck yes! Keri Lake rocks. Need I say more??? REALLY looking forward to this one!


And finally, I read a beta this week for a Emi Gayle, a fellow J. Taylor Publishing author. Wish I could share more than that, but I can't. Let's just say that when this book comes out, it's going to cause a BIG stir. YA Dystopian, but oh so much better than what's out there today! I can't wait to see what the public does with this one!

Get anything good this week? How do YOU find the time to read?

21 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of those books but I'm sure they'll be really good! Happy reading! :)

    My STS: http://readwritesleepeat.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Keri Lake book looks amazing. The cover model looks a bit like she can probably kick some major but.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well according to the blurb, she CAN kick butt! Keri is an amazing writer, so I'm sure the book is going to rock! I'll def post my review.

      Thanks for swinging by!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havne't heard of any of those, but they all sound great! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I'm off to check out your post!

      Delete
  5. Not familiar of any of these but I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soul Avenged looks interesting, hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Thanks for commenting, Brandi.

      Delete
  7. Soul Avenged looks like a book that I would totally gobble up! Good Reading Terri and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    Shelley @ Gizmos Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to gobble that one tonight once my girls are in bed!

      Thanks for stopping by SS!

      Delete
  8. Check Estes out. You just might enjoy it!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had more time to read!
    The woman on that last cover looks like Kate Beckinsale in her Underworld outfit.
    And thank you for following! Lynda has been a good blogger buddy for several years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that about Kate as well!! LOVE her & those movies. Perhaps that's why I find the cover so riveting. :)

      Thanks for swinging by & commenting!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I hear you about finding the time to read. I was trying to limit to four new books a week but that has gone out the window. Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! 4??? God forbid I get that many in one week! I'm so backed up on my kindle it's not even funny.

      Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  11. Soul Avenged looks great! Nice haul.

    Happy reading!
    My books

    ReplyDelete