Friday, November 23, 2012

#FreeviewFriday #ChristmasMagic Part 3




Welcome to Freview Friday!

Today I’ll be sharing one last snippet of my story, Beginning of Forever, from Still Moments Publishing’s Christmas Magic Anthology which releases in less than 2 weeks!

Part I can be found HERE / Part II HERE.



I couldn’t function.

I didn’t want to.

“Lillian?” Marion hovered in my bedroom doorway. “Can I get you anything else before I go?”

“No,” I replied, not taking my aching eyes from the photo on our bed stand. What am I to do, Ronnie? I can’t face life without you.

The front door closed and my thoughts took form, my voice unrecognizable to my own ears. 

“Mother can’t be bothered to come, so of course Father can’t either. Marion stops in. She says that time will lessen the grief, Ronnie, but I just….”

I choked on a sob. Fresh tears coursed down my face and dripped onto damp linen. “I j-just wish I could sleep this pain away. Sleep and never wake.”



Hope you enjoyed these teasers! Christmas Magic will be available for purchase on December 4th. 

As J.A. Belfield has said, any and all are welcome to join her in this weekly shenanigan. HOWEVER, if you do so, she URGE syou to keep the shared snippets short and sweet. Mine (like hers) will be a maximum of TEN (10) sentences. To help identification of these posts, we’ll be hashtagging them (for Twitter purposes) as #FreeviewFriday. Feel free to knick said hashtag for your own Freeview Friday posts. Hope you’ll join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment