Saturday, December 22, 2012

Read Any Good Books This Week?


Hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the image above for more info & the linky list of other participating authors!


I had a CRAZY busy week on Scribbler's Sojourn. Click on the day of the week to check out the post. Let's re-cap:

Monday - The biggest news of my writing career - I signed a 2-book contract for my fantasy series, Pool of Souls!

Tuesday - Fellow Christmas Magic author, Linda Caroll-Bradd visited.

Wednesday - Review of For the Love of Christmas.

Thursday - I tooted my own horn.  ;)

Friday - Midwinter's Eve Blog Hop - paperback of Darkness & Light by J.A. Belfield up for grabs!


Received for review:





Bought:


Oh yes. Been waitin' on this one. Unfortunately life is getting in the way of reading this! ARG! 

*ripping out hair!*

What'd you get this week? Read any of the above?

No comments:

Post a Comment