Monday, October 15, 2012

#CoverReveal : Christmas Magic by Yours Truly


Still Moments Publishing's 
Christmas Magic Anthology
Release Date: December 4, 2012

My blurb:


When Wayne Edwards moves to town, Lillian Davis experiences stirrings she thought were long dead. Guilt ridden over betraying her deceased husband and the feelings Wayne inspires, Lillian reluctantly lets him in. Secrets of the past – an old promise emerges, but will it threaten their forever?



So whatcha think? Kinda cute IMO, but I AM one of the authors.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very interesting read. And I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! So pretty, and it really fits the time frame of your story. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! I was thrilled when I saw it.

      Sanks for swinging on by! ;)

      Can't wait to see yours!!

      Delete