Friday, October 26, 2012

#FreeviewFriday #MakeBelieve Part 2




Welcome to Freview Friday!

Today I’m sharing another snippet from my story, Sacrificial Oath, from J. Taylor Publishing’s Make Believe Anthology which releases December 3rd.
Missed the first installment? Click HERE.
--------------------




Alesuela knelt before her father and cupped his cheeks in her palms. “What is it ?”

He clenched his eyes shut. “Not her,” he said. “Not my only daughter.”

“Father, you’re scaring me.”

Amant grasped her wrists and met her gaze.

The unusual display of sorrow constricted Alesuela’s throat. She forced herself to draw breath. “Please, tell me,” she whispered.

“Oath. I—I gave an oath.”




     --------------------


Until next time ….

As J.A. Belfield has said, any and all are welcome to join her in this weekly shenanigan. HOWEVER, if you do so, she URGE syou to keep the shared snippets short and sweet. Mine (like hers) will be a maximum of TEN (10) sentences. To help identification of these posts, we’ll be hashtagging them (for Twitter purposes) as #FreeviewFriday. Feel free to knick said hashtag for your own Freeview Friday posts. Hope you’ll join us!





4 comments:

  1. Very nice. And very touching. Glad to see you playing along. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks & I've been wanting to for awhile. LOVE this tease idea!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Muaaahahahahahahaha! That's the whole purpose. ;)
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete